Thursday was my day off and this is how it went down:
- Woke at 9 a.m.
- Read A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius for about two hours.
- Went to breakfast at The Original Pancake House with Roommate Jefe where I had bacon pancakes and a glass of chocolate milk.
- Watched two Robert De Niro movies. 15 Minutes when I got home from breakfast and Bang the Drum Slowly before I went to bed. He dies in both.
- Watched the pilot episode of Weeds.
- Put my season pass to Lagoon to good use with Lisa. Experienced Wicked for the first time.
- Ate at Wingers (yes, with Lisa. She was so starved that she was fine with it).
"Why the blow-by-blow?" you might be inclined to ask. Well, this was a perfect example of a day of Professional Leisure. What is professional leisure? Look here.
Keep looking. It's our new blog.