Saturday, May 05, 2007

This is the second time I've come to this part of town without my nunchucks

Dear readers, haters, and betsys-

Remember that little stretch in December/earlyJanuary where I didn't post many blogs? Well, it was on account of me not being in school. We are, together (forever), about to embark on what could be a similar, albeit longer, stretch. One of the downfalls - the only downfall as far as I'm concerned - of summer vacation is a lack of access to the I (my pet name for the Internet).

Don't give up hope, though. I plan to purchase me a computer sometime soon. I'm pretty rich these days. When/if that happens, so will blogs. In fact, it could yield more blogs than ever before.

So, continue to talk bad about what has become of this blog. I don't mind. Just know that your protests won't force much change. They won't fall on deaf ears, because I will probably enjoy them, but I can only do what is possible.

I love you. Do you love me? Let's talk more.

Sincerely,

sugarcube

20 comments:

Joy said...

I miss you.

Betsy said...

i know how you do.

becky said...

it's going to be a long summer

Lee said...

Thanks, babes. If things don't get better, I'll miss you too.

Carmen said...

You can buy my crappy laptop that I don't use, or you can borrow it and get rid of the viruses and then give it back when you get a new one. Whichever...totally up to you.

Yes. I love you.

Dainon. said...

Effer.

Anonymous said...

You should get square frame glasses. I think they'd suit you.

El Jefe said...

I'm not paying for internet.

Lee said...

square-framed glasses, eh?

Cindy Bean said...

Fall '09!

Cindy Bean said...

I'm so retarded. I meant Fall '07!

Carmen said...

Dang Jefe, Buzz Kill...wireless man. It's totally free around Liberty Park or the Coffee Garden.

natali said...

i dont have internet either. do you want to ask the real soccer player across the hall for his password? me too...

Lee said...

Cindy- Fall '09 will rule too.

Nat- will you go to this site: http://real.saltlake.mlsnet.com/players/roster.jsp?club=t121 , click on all the names, and tell me which one is your neighbor? I want to start bragging about you.

Krista said...

which one of these lovely lucky ladies do you call "my woman"?

Betsy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Betsy said...

when did your blog become such a hotbed for commenting? my little boy is becoming a man.

marshall p said...

I dropped a drill on my leg and I moved my whole blog back to my old address

roughallover.blogspot.com

I am trying to break your heart. Too bad I am failing so hard core at it.

love,
marshall p.

Lee said...

bets- the key is to not post anything new. Then the people HAVE to post comments. I mean, look no further than yourself: you've posted two comments on this blog alone.

MP- I know it's not a broken heart, but is the fact that I cried about you dropping a drill on you leg close enough. Let me know if it is and I will start crying.

marshall p said...

cube, start crying bitch!