According to Too Legit: The MC Hammer Story:
- MC Hammer and the owner of the Oakland A's were tight friends.
- MC Hammer used to rap while preaching. His wife told him he should start making music if that is what he wants to do most.
- MC Hammer recorded his first album in what looked like a wet suit.
- MC Hammer, while a bat boy for the aforementioned A's, said God told him he was going to be big-time during a three-run homer.
- MC Hammer was with Tupac the night he got shot, but sensed something sinister and decided to stay in for the night. Hammer could've been hurt that night.
- MC Hammer recorded a song that repeatedly said, "We like girls with pumps and a bump, pumps and a bump, pumps and a bump!"
- During the video for the song mentioned above, MC Hammer was wearing a speedo.
- Said video was recorded at MC Hammer's house.