Sunday, April 05, 2009

Eggstremely eggsellent gift eggschange

Because we are going to be out of town next weekend, and since we both had each others' gifts, Lisa and I decided to celebrate Easter last night after I got home from the Priesthood Sesh.

What's in the suitcase?

Hint:

The answer:


It's Backgammon. Lisa bought her brother a nice board for Christmas, and he and I spent a few hours a day in Walla Walla over the holidays acquaiting ourselves with this ancient game of strategy. Since then, I have wanted one something fierce. Lisa scoured the antique stores of Salt Lake to find one. I went with her on one such outing, and it is no easy task. Antique stores are messy, unorganized, and weird. In a strange way, I mean all of those descriptions as a compliment, but I also mostly don't. I can't wait to put this thing to use and I'm pretty excited to start using phrases like: inner board, outer board, bar point and bear off.

Finally, and hopefully this works, my film debut. Written, produced, directed, special effects by me. I put this in Lisa's basket:

4 comments:

Amy and Brad said...

That is a WAY cool Easter gift, Lee! And what's eggstra cool is that if you turn the volume of the video way up you can even hear Elder Holland in the background! Nice touch!

Lee said...

Ah,nuts, I was hoping nobody would notice. We always get busted listening to Holland and Oaks.

Anonymous said...

"Chicken Pooping Over Conference: A Brief Study in Being In but Not Of the Session"

Pretty sure this is gonna get an R rating. And you disciplined.

Lee said...

Or exalted.