Friday, January 19, 2007

a girl like you is more than just a lay

I've been meaning to mention this for awhile, and now that it seems to be happening regularly on schedule now is as good time as ever. Nathaniel Tyrant is posting a pop/punk song every Friday and cleverly calling it "Pop/punk Friday," or maybe I am the one who calls it that and I can't help but assume that he does too. I like pop/punk more than a friend, and I think I should write an ode to it soon. But, anyway, he posted a perfect song today and I am proud to have played a small part in it. Listen here and do so every Friday to get your weekend started off right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOW, lee.

marshall p said...

I totally keep thinking this post is going to be about me for some reason and am strangely disappointed every time when it is not.